Monday, December 3, 2012

photo a day, november 25 - december 1

I have been sick for a week.
It is awful.
And I have finals.

But I have a cute son and a wonderful husband.

Here are some pictures.

Sun: I made felt Christmas dinosaur ornaments for our tree. And they are awesome. // Mon: Also, I made stockings. And Merry Christmas bunting. And I want to do nothing until Christmas except make Christmas crafts. Finals need to be over now.

Tues: Playing peek-a-boo through Dad's truck window. // Wed: Hiking up behind my mom's house to take some pictures for a school project. And grandma's puppy followed.

 Thurs: Mom is sick. Super incredibly sick. So baby is watching SO MUCH television. // Fri: Finally figured out how to make the bike move forward. It's slow, but he loves it.

Sat: Swinging with daddy at the park. Don't be fooled by how good he's swinging, he jumped off (mid-swing) as soon as I took this picture.


2 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

Congrats! And I love all these pictures. Especially Milo and his train and Dane pushing him in the swing. Cuties.

Becky Pitcher said...

Oh. Train Milo was last week. See, I look at them all at once. Also, you're cute.