Monday, November 26, 2012

photo a day, november 4 - 24

Sometimes life takes over.
Sometimes I get super busy.
Sometimes I can't wait until I'm done with school, because I am so sick of going to class and doing homework.
Sometimes I forget how lucky I am, and how great my life is, and all I focus on is how much I have to do.
Sometimes I get tired of having a job and school and a life.
Sometimes I really really miss taking a picture every day.

I really am happy with life. But sometimes I wish I could slack off a little here or there.

Remember before getting married and having kids and you felt really busy...but then you had a kid and all of a sudden you realized how much TIME you had before that lovely child came along?
And I realize that with the next child there will be even less time.

Good thing my kid is cute. And any other kids that come along will be cute too.

Good thing I love my family.
Good thing I value an education.
Good thing I really am happy even when I'm drained and busy.
Good thing I have an awesome husband.
Good thing I have a son who gives me hugs and kisses more than he throws tantrums. (Usually).

Here are the few pictures I managed to take the past...three weeks.

Mon: Fall family pictures at the orchard AND me forcing Milo to be Peter Pan for Halloween and also for a class project. I kind of love it.

Thurs: Beautiful sunset. And a crane. // Sat: It's a hard life when your daddy wants to pull you around in the snow.

Sun: Dane was helping me with a photo project, and since it was FREEZING we brought a puff puff marshmallow man. // Mon: Whenever Dane notices that I'm taking his picture, he gives me this face. Every time.

Wed: Just had a bath. // Fri: Beautiful beautiful child. I am in love with this picture. Are we all aware how much of a difference good lighting makes in a photograph? I seriously hate living in a basement.

Sat: Husband being domestic and helping me get ready to take family pictures for some friends. // Sun: Judd and Gail, my in-laws. They asked me to take a picture of them on Sunday for them to include in their Christmas card. (Every other picture I took, Judd was making a goofy face. I begged Gail to use one of those. She refused).

Mon: My husband, the ninja. Another project for school. // Sat: Fake goofy smile.

1 comment:

Becky Pitcher said...

Love them all. Dang, that redheaded boy is cute.