Monday, December 10, 2012

photo a day, december 2 - 8

Want to hear something exciting?

I just got accepted into BYU's photography program!

Lets be real. I'm excited. Beyond excited.
Over the moon excited.

Now I need to somehow reconcile my desire to immerse myself in school, and my craving for another baby child.

Here are pictures. Of a cute boy named Milo. They are dark and blurry for the most part, but I promise I take photos that are good enough to get me into a university photography program.

 Mon: Taking photos out by Utah Lake. Daddy and Milo stopped to admire some birds. // Tues: Trains, trains, trains. All day long. Milo refers to all trains as "Thomas." It's adorable.

 Wed: Trying to decide which apron to wear while cooking. Touch decision, buddy. I know. // Sat: I asked him to hold still so I could take his picture, and he proceeded to run around in circles. Ah well. He looks like a stud all bundled up.

3 comments:

missy said...

Congratulations!!!! :D

Rachel Lybbert said...

Way to go! How exciting to get into the program!!!

echo said...

congratulations!