Another week, and I actually did quite awesome at taking pictures this time around.
I don't mean to brag, but...my son is adorable.
And basically every picture is of him.
And that's how I like it.
I'm enjoying this break from school, and being able to spend a lot of time with this cute boy and his daddy (when he isn't working).
There has been lots of crafting.
And shenanigans.
And love.
Lots of that love.
Mon: Milo can say snow. It sounds exactly like "no." And he looks like a puffy gnome. Which also sounds like "no." // Tues: We are pretty happy to have this Auntie Catherine girl back from her Hawaii vacation. Look at how cute these little gingers are. Cat also has no front teeth, which adds to the cuteness.
Wed: Sometimes Milo chooses not to eat what I feed him for lunch, so by the time dinner comes around he is starving. And then he shoves all food into his belly. I win this one. // Thurs: Playing with his trucks on the floor while he waits for me to finish getting ready to leave.
Fri: Seriously?! Sometimes the cuteness of this kid gets a little overwhelming. Man. I couldn't decide. He was playing 'catch' with mommy.
Sat: Excursion to temple square in Salt Lake. Isn't it lovely? Crowded and late and full of tired tantrums....but the lovely outweighs the not-so-lovely.




No comments:
Post a Comment