Wednesday, January 2, 2013

photo a day, december 16 - 22 & 23 - 29

Wasn't December fantastic?

Despite the fact that our little family spent most of it being sick, we still had a fabulous end of semester, and Christmas, and trip to Las Vegas.

School starts on Monday, and Dane and I are not looking forward to getting back to real (BUSY) life.

Speaking of which, anyone want to babysit Milo on Wednesday mornings? You know you want to. Who doesn't want to watch another peron's (AMAZING) baby, make sure he eats lunch, deal with any tantrums, keep him entertained for a few hours, and all without getting paid?
I mean really.
If you can do it, you should give me a shout out.
We would appreciate the help.
Majorly.

As in, I want to graduate with a major.
And so does the husband.

Quite badly.

 Pictures anyone?

Sun: Look at that little rat tail! Haha. It's peekin right out from under his cap. // Mon: Playing with a boat in a sink full of bubbles keeps baby distracted while I cook. Also, Milo's hair?! I'm afraid if we cut it he will look much too grown up.

Tues: Getting a ride back to the house on a shovel. // Wed: Auntie Catherine was trying to build a tunnel fort by the couch, but Milo kept jumping on top. So they starting reading.

Thurs: Dane. My husband with the long crazy beard, looking oh so handsome. // Fri: Milo. Beautiful baby boy, reading a book.

Sat: POKE.

Sun: Milo is constantly, subconsciously, playing with his belly button. Even when he's fully clothes, he lifts his shirt up to play with it. Also, we visit Dane at work on Sunday's and their break room has video games. Milo thinks he is a pro.

Mon: I told Catherine to show me her missing teeth, and this is what I got. Fabulous, am I right? // Tues: CHRISTMAS! We were sick. Crazy amounts of sick. Christmas was barely enjoyable. Look at that poor little boy's eyes. We utilized the gift of Toy Story 2, and watched it three times that day.

Wed: Feeling a little better today, the tv turned off and we read some books. (Look at the back of his hair! Adorable.) // Thurs: It was a very Thomas Christmas at our house this year.

Wed: Peeking out the hotel window in Las Vegas, and reading some books with Dad.

Sat: Milo likes jumping on the giant hotel bed. This boy is my happy.

No comments: