Monday, November 5, 2012

photo a day, october 21 - 22 & october 28 - november 3

Quite possible I am the worst at taking pictures, ever!

I want to be awesome at my photo-a-day, but lately I have been barely mediocre.
It seemed so doable at first. It was summer, and I just ran around with Milo and Auntie Catherine while they played.
Now I'm in school, and working for my mom a bit, and for three days last week I just didn't even pick up my camera.
And it was sad.

Life really takes over sometimes.

With a punch to the face, and late night homework, and a sick baby, and a husband who has to work a lot, and groceries that need to be bought, and a house that needs to be cleaned, and food to be made.

But a happy punch to the face.
I wouldn't have our life any other way.

 Sun: Eating pears and playing with my point-and-shoot camera. This kept him entertained for almost an hour.// Mon: Painting Halloween pumpkins!

Tues: Tiny man gets sleepy in the car sometimes. Why do little kids seem so sweet when they're asleep? // Wed: It was super cold and a little snowy today. We were prepared. Also, my child is beautiful.

 Thurs: Mr. Milo is OBSESSED with his trains. He drives them all over the house with such focus. // Fri: Auntie Catherine was getting crazy with our giant leaf pile.

Sat: Getting ready to go to the Hixson family Halloween party. Where's your hat?

Sun: Hi husbeard. I like your suit. // Mon: My niece Hannah helping me with a homework assignment.

Wed: Sitting a little too close to the television.

Thurs: Reading books (and clutching chocolate) outside the front door.



No comments: