Tuesday, November 6, 2012

family pictures

It's fall time!
So we went to our favorite little orchard and took fall family pictures.
Only, we probably waited a tad too long, and many of the trees were looking slightly pathetic and without leaves.
But you can still tell it's fall, so I'm satisfied.

The only downside of it all was...dear husband wouldn't smile!
I love the man, but his camera smile looks like a grimace. I promise he was happy to be there, even if it doesn't look it.

These ones are my favorites.



Look! A smile on the husbeard's face!

This pictures. I look...insane. But I am laughing my brains out, practically guffawing, at Milo. He scrambled off of Dane's lap and ran to the camera on it's tripod and knelt down to take pictures. He even pressed his little eye up the viewfinder.
I nearly died from the cuteness.
Really.

This is a picture of me taking a picture of Milo taking pictures of us. 

And vice versa.
Oh man. The cuteness is seriously overwhelming.


1 comment:

Becky Pitcher said...

I love them! I think they turned our great, and I like that you said husbeard.
Also, we waited too long too. We're doing ours tonight and our tree is practically dead. :(