Life here is the same. We are doing the same old thing most days. School, work, baby.
Sometimes I think I need another baby, but then I go to school and think that it would be really nice to finish school.
If only school didn't take so long. If only I had made up my mind MUCH sooner than I did.
College is awesome, but it is taking me forever thanks to my indecisiveness.
Only a few more years left and I will be done. (Hopefully).
And Dane will be done.
And our life can move on.
And maybe we won't live in a basement apartment anymore. That would be nice.
But for now, we are happy. Life is good. We love each other, and our baby child. (And most of the time our baby child loves us back).
Mostly, we are happy.
Sun: Goodbye Bryce Canyon! Watching the sun rise in the freezing cold. It was lovely. // Mon: At the pumpkin patch with an Auntie Catherine and some cousins.
Tue: Brittany! There's something stabbing my eye! (I saw nothing). // Wed: Chasing each other in circles in the living room. Blissfully happy.
Thur: I find cars and trains lined up all over the house these days. // Fri: Choo-choos on their track. Milo can't build the tracks by himself, so he insists I help. I don't mind.
Sat: Leaving my mom's house, the sun was lovely. (The colors were prettier before I put the picture on the internet. Ah well).




No comments:
Post a Comment