Tuesday, October 16, 2012

photo a day, september 30 - october 6 & october 7 - 13

I am behind on almost everything in my life.
I'm behind on cleaning, and laundry, and blogging and picture taking.

But,
I am doing pretty well about spending time with my family. And doing fun things with them.
And that's more important.

Here are two weeks worth of photo a day pictures.
I should start calling it  "photo (almost) every day."

Mon: We went down to Southridge Farms in Santaquin, went on a hay ride, picked a pumpkin, and played on a giant slide. It was a good day. // Tues: When husband brings me flowers I try to make them last a long time. These have been in our home for a month. Probably time to say goodbye

Wed: My baby dinosaur playing in the yard and garden.

Thurs: Playing peek-a-boo with the my giant beanie that Milo LOVES wearing. // Sat: My little garden gnome.

Sun: Forcing Dane to let me practice setting up portraits. It was late and Dane was getting goofy. // Mon: Went to Wheeler Historic Farm with Mr. Milo and looked at all the animals for FHE.

Tues: My tiny man turned 18 months old!!!

Fri: We made it to Bryce Canyon! // Wrestling daddy ends with kisses. // Dane was teaching Milo how to skip rocks.

 Sat: Getting our picture taken while hiking in Bryce Canyon. I'm fairly certain we were the only ones there with a kid. We didn't see and other little kids the entire trip.


2 comments:

Dane said...

I think the picture of me and milo in the sunset might be my favorite picture you have ever taken. So much emotion in that one.

Dane said...

also, I don't know why it's saying I'm unknown. Way to boost my self esteem google...