Wednesday, September 26, 2012

photo a day, september 9 - 15, and 16-22

You guys.
I have been slacking a little on photo a day these past few weeks.
There are quite a few holes in these weeks.
I blame school.
With school in the mix, something else had to slip, and as you can see it ended up being photo a day, and this blog.

But! I am going to try to be better.

I am in a photo class this semester, and have been trying to think more creatively about the pictures I take, so expect more of those in the future.

Here is what I have from the past two weeks.

Sun: Swinging feet. // Mon: What a happy boy I have! I love him

Tues: Auntie Catherine climbing our tree. // Wed: Playing peekaboo in Daddy's truck.

 Thurs: The great explorer!// Fri: Adventuring out in Saratoga Springs.

 Sat: We are getting some hiking in before the weather freezes.

 Sun: Milo really really likes tv. It's not awesome. But it's cute that he cuddles on his giant moose. // Mon: Getting tickled by Grandma in the swing

 Tues: Cuddles on the moose, watching Cars, while mommy cooks dinner. // Wed: "Helping" Grandpa fix the sprinklers. Then he got drenched and was shivering in the cold.

Fri: I forced my boys to come on an adventure with me to take pictures, and they were really good sports about it. And I got some rad pictures. Win - win.

4 comments:

jennie20 said...

Where did you take that last picture of dane and milo? I love it.

missy said...

Photo class? Awesome! At UVU? Who's your teacher?

Brittany H said...

Out in Saratoga past Jacobs ranch a little ways.

Brittany H said...

I'm taking it at BYU. I'm probably going to apply for the BA in November. I'm excited :)