Thursday, September 27, 2012

adventuring: saratoga springs

I have been forcing Milo on adventures with me.
Most of the time it is lovely and wonderful, and every single time includes a tantrum.
Luckily the tantrums are kept (somewhat) to a minimum. Usually. It must be really hard to be one and not be able to tell your mom what you need. I would probably throw a tantrum too.

The other Friday we adventured off to Saratoga Springs. I lived there for a couple years as a teenager, and I know of a few scenic spots.
None of the landscape shots I took at this spot turned out very good, but every single picture of Milo turned out fabulous. Obviously. How could I possible take a bad picture of that adorable child.

There are too many pictures from this day. So the other half will be in another post. Ha. I am a bit excessive when it comes to photos, but I really like pictures of Milo.
If it bothers you that I mostly post about my son, then you probably shouldn't read my blog because that will never change. Until I have more kids, then it will expand to include them as well.












2 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

Those sunglasses.
The cuteness is overwhelming.

TEN said...

I was actually going to tell you the other day when I read your previous post, I absolutely LOVE all of your pictures of Milo. He seriously is so adorable, and it never gets annoying. To me, at least. Guess I can't speak for everyone...Though if someone were to get annoyed, I agree that they can shove it. Yes, my words, not yours, but the same gist :) Don't stop!!