Another week of pictures. Another week of school and work and schedules. And a weekend for a hike. Guys...we need a vacation. We haven't had a family vacation since Dane and I got married, and I think we need one.
Dane and I get so restless! Ok, it's more ME who gets restless than it is Dane..but I know he could use a break from work and school too.
Sun:
This is the 'stop taking pictures of me from the ground and get up
mom!' pose. // Mon: Labor day. Went to go hiking, but ended up playing
at Vivian Park instead. Looking for the fishes with dad.
Tues:
Reading together. // Wed: This if Fil. He used to be our dog, but has
since decided that he prefers the in-laws. Oh well. We still get to play
with him in the yard.f
Thur: Hello beautiful sunset. // Fri: Hello handsome husband.
Sat: Hiking in the mountains.




No comments:
Post a Comment