We hiked and hiked and hiked this morning! We hiked the trail to Timpanogos Cave, but didn't actually go into the cave.
Baby child Milo was pretty ready to head back down as soon as we got to the top, and even fell asleep in the carrier for about ten minutes. His poor little head was flopping all over the place. Poor tired boy...I was giggling at his sleepiness.
At one point, a teenage girl told us,"what a cute little girl!"
My response,"Awkward. He's actually a boy."
....
Her,"Oh I didn't get a good look at him. I just saw that he was falling asleep."
Me, "Well you're almost to the top. Bye."
Haha. I really don't think he looks like a girl, but maybe he does. Perhaps a haircut?







1 comment:
A girl? Psh. He doesn't look like a girl at all. Beautiful pictures by the way. I'm loving the fall colors!!
Post a Comment