The situation isn't ideal, but I am no longer distraught over it every time. It also makes me much more appreciative of the time I DO get to spend with my son.
I love being around him, and I get less frazzled during the day when I've spent just and hour or two doing something on my own.
Sun:
Um...baby guinea pigs. I tried really hard to get a picture of Milo
with them, but he was being none to gentle and had to be taken away from
the baby pigs. // Mon: I made that quilt! I have never made one before,
and had no one to show me...but I did it. Every last bit of it I did
myself...from scratch. I'm proud.Tue: Trying to escape out the gate. And failing. // Wed: Milo is a professional photographer.
Thur: No mail today. Good grief. // Fri: Hiding in the bushes by the house.
Sat: Fish face!! Riding daddy's shoulders.



No comments:
Post a Comment