Monday, August 27, 2012

photo a day, august 19 - 25

 Last week of summer before college classes started for Mom and Dad. I hate having to leave my son with other people this often.
I really like staying home and taking care of my son, but at the same time I see the importance of getting my education. I'm having such a hard time with it, and it's only the first day of classes!
All you other working moms, or moms in school...how do you feel like you are balancing being away from home, and being there for your kids? I just want to power through the rest of school, get my degree, and then raise my family.
While still putting my degree to use.
Hmm...I love my son. And my husband.


Sun: I couldn't decide which one I liked better. Visiting dad at his work. We sure love that guy.
 Mon: Kids are done with the pool, and want to sit and play on the iPhone. // Tue: Milo is trying really hard to see inside his model car.

 Wed: Arriving at the Saltair for the Mumford and Sons concert! // Thur: We discovered bathtub crayons today. I had way more fun than Milo did.

Fri: Playing with trash on the stairs. Because it makes Milo happy. // Sat: Happy face! Covered in popsicle.

2 comments:

missy said...

I love the one on the right for Sunday, as in love. As in love love. As in probably one of my favs :)

Brittany H said...

@missy Thanks! I love that picture too. It's one of my new favorites.