Thursday, October 4, 2012

photo a day, september 23 - 29

Dane has a new work schedule and no longer has to work on Sundays!
I thought I would start with the happy part of that situation. We are really grateful that he will no longer have to work on Sunday, and we will have that entire day all for our little family.

Unfortunately, he now has to work Tuesday through SATURDAY from one in the afternoon to ten at night.


....


Boo.

This was an easy decision for the husband, but on account of me being a little selfish and wanting Dane here at all times, I had a harder time with it.
This means that date night doesn't get to exist.
It means that I can't drag my husband and son on weekend adventures with me.
It means I have to go on adventures by myself, with a little boy who is prone to tantrums, and with no Dane for me to take turns with.
It means that I have to deal with tantrums on adventures. ALONE.
It means that my weekends will be long and lonesome.

Although I love my little boy, I get tired and sometimes I really need that extra support from the husband.

Does someone want to spend their weekends with me? My mornings are to be spent with the husband and the baby, but my afternoons and evenings are going to be lonely.

Come adventuring with me.


 Sunday: Milo's new yard sale Tonka truck. // Mon: The leaves are beginning to change in our yard. How lovely.

Tues: I'm a slacker. // Wed: Coloring on a paper covered table.

Thurs: Saying 'bye-bye' to Grandma Hixson's preschool kids. // Fri: I took a drive down near Santaquin and found some pretty fields and mountains and a moon.

No comments: