Monday, August 6, 2012

photo a day, july 29 - august 4

 I have been having a really hard time with Milo's eating lately, and this has led to me complaining about him quite a bit. But I want everyone to know that he is really such a sweet little boy! The eating thing is pretty much the only thing we struggle with.

Milo loves to come up and just give me quick snuggles.
He has finally started saying "mama" and when he sees how happy it makes me he will grin and say it some more.
His little cousin Hadley was over the other day, (she is about 3 months younger than Milo), and Milo kept taking her by the hand and sweetly trying to lead her to all of the fun stuff.
He asks for the "aunties" all the time. I think he mostly means Catherine, but it's cute either way.
He likes playing with other kids, and is usually quite sweet with them. (Usually).

I like my little boy. I love him. He is funny and cute and sweet, and I really shouldn't complain about the eating thing, even when it leaves me in a crumpled heap of tears on the floor. 


 Sun: Such a long day, but it ended in a pretty sunset. // Mon: Milo stole a couple nectarines from the grocery bag and ran away to eat them all sneaky like.

 Tue: Somehow he always gets twisted around in grocery carts. // Wed: Mr. Milo hanging out in the quilt fort, and keeping me company while I tie.
 
Thur: Calm, happy boy at the ice skating rink. // Fri: Angry, distraught, snot-covered, blotchy faced boy. I was trying to feed him. How rude of me.

Sat: Milo's new thing is climbing up on a chair and playing with his cars and planes on the table while making 'vroom' sounds.

No comments: