Thursday, August 2, 2012

ice skating

I can't wait for fall. I love jeans and sweaters, boots and cute sneakers, and most especially all of those things in baby size. Summer is great, and sandals are nice, but I crave autumn. The pretty leaves and cool breeze...it makes my heart sing. My soul aches for it every year, and it's always over much to quickly.

Today we took my little sister Catherine to her ice-skating lesson, and it gave me a chance to put Milo in one of his new baby child cardigans. (Yes, ONE of. He has more than one already). It had elbow patches, and even matched his pajamas. I die from the cuteness.


Milo spent the majority of the time running back and forth along the glass trying to get Cat's attention. It was very distracting, but also insanely cute, so I did nothing to stop it.



Then he started getting bored and began gripping my sleeve and whacking me with his hand. It was very nice.



Then, right when he was super bored and decided to make his escape up the steps, Grandma came and swooped him up. 


We watched Cat do a couple of "ice tricks." 


Then Milo bit my sleeve and dragged me up the steps. I was ok with it, because his cardigan was so adorable.


No comments: