Sun: Letting Milo eat at the table instead of in the highchair. He liked it because he could escape us. // Mon: "Watering" Grandpa Hixson's garden in his gardening shoes and diaper.
Tue: His food is disgusting, or he is gagging himself with a spoon...either way his face is wonderous. // Wed: I am obsessed with my child's beautiful eyes.
Thur: Sicky boy Milo being cuddled by Grandma.
// Fri: Feeling so much better, and trying to figure out how to reach
daddy's truck pedals.
Sat:
I couldn't pick which of these I liked better. Baby child and I were
dropping daddy of at the Bountiful Temple for a wedding. I love my boys.
Don't they look dapper in their suits? Also I made Milo's pants, and I really like to brag about it because I'm really rather proud of them.




1 comment:
his pants are rad.
you are cool
i like your fam
i wish we lived closer i bet we would be friends.
Post a Comment