Summer is basically over! Catherine starts school tomorrow, and Dane and I both start school next week. It's going to suck. Dane will go to school in the mornings, be home for a an hour or so, and then have to right to work until night time. I am not going to be thrilled about it.
On the same subject, is there anyone who wants to watch Milo every Monday and Wednesday from about 9:30 to 11:15 or so? Dane and I have clashing classes at that time, and we need someone to watch our awesome baby. We probably won't pay you. But if you are willing to do it we would be very grateful :)
Sun: Our favorite is the sandbox, especially
once mommy pulls all the weeds out. // Mon: We are so happy to have
Auntie back! She has been gone for a week, and we missed her. Also,
please note the side pony. She did it herself, and was very proud.
Tue: I love Milo's tiny little body. And his gorgeous hair. // Wed: After a long day in Salt Lake, it feels good to come home.
Thur: At the Dinosaur Museum. Catherine is
kindly helping Milo down the big rock. // Fri: I think daddy is a little
sad that he has lost some of his skateboarding skills.
Sat: Milo is excited for Great-Grandma's 90th birthday party! (I think he knows there will be cake).




1 comment:
I could watch Milo for you. Emma would love to have a friend to play with so frequently! Only problem is that I'm leaving for vacation on Wednesday and won't be back until late on Labor Day (Sept 3), so I wouldn't be able to help during your first week of classes... But I'd be happy to help after I get back!
Post a Comment