Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Catherine

I have a little sister named Catherine. She is little. She is six. She will be seven in a week. I quite often get asked if she is my child. No she is not. I was not a teen mom. But sometimes I feel like she could be my child. Every day after school she is at my house and she plays with my son and he probably thinks that she is his big sister, so for all intensive purposes she is my after school child.



I like her. She is smart, and funny and super pretty. And she is really helpful with Milo. She usually wants to be playing with her friends, typically my niece Ella, but when she is here she is only too willing to help. Guys, I like her. I even love her.


1 comment:

Lesa said...

I have to agree. she is a pretty awesome little girl.