Milo is 9 months now. Are you aware that you just got that information from the title of the post? And then I repeated it? Cause I did.
I'm going to say it again.
Milo is 9 MONTHS OLD!!!
Yeah, that's right. My baby is a 9 month old...which is basically a one year old, right?
I was going through all of Milo's clothes that he has outgrown (taking them from the plethora of small diaper boxes and consolidating to a single large plastic tub...cause I'm trying to organize like that) and almost started crying because I couldn't remember when he was that tiny. My mind says "there is no way he was ever that small!" But logically I know he was at some point.
Milo at 9 months:
likes to play with socks. His socks, other peoples socks, from the dirty hamper, still on my foot. Any type of sock and Milo wants it.
if I put him in his high chair with some snack and ignore him for a little while (basically what I'm doing while I type this) and then glance over at him really fast and say "boo" he smiles the CUTEST squinty smile and laughs at how hilarious it is. Oh, you didn't know I was a legit comedian? Well according to my child I am.
He gives the best slobber-iest kisses ever. Mostly just to Dane and I. I have yet to see him give one to another person, but it may have happened. (Mostly I just like to think he loves us most).
He's a nuzzler. Mostly to me. And to super soft blankets. But mostly to my face. I love it.
Wants to be held ALL the time. He cries his face off....screams like a banshee if I set him down. Even if he is still right next to me. So needy, but he wants to be moving constantly.
KNOWS how to stand. But he refuses. Occasionally I can get about a minute of standing out of him, but then he throws himself to the ground and scurries off before I can force more tricks out of him.
Daddy's guitar and skateboard might be the best things ever. My kid already wants to be just like his daddy.
Man I love this kid so much. Babies are the best thing ever.
Also, there were going to be lots of pictures of my boy on his nine monthday (which was on Sunday when this post was originally written) but we still don't have a new lens for our nice camera. Boo. So you must accept these old pictures. Which are pretty darn cute.Also (so I remember) he weighed a smidgen under 20 lbs and was 30 in long.






1 comment:
Being a mom is the greatest experience in the world! The funny thing is, when you have your first, at least for me, there were thoughts of "How in the world could I ever love anyone else as much as I love my baby!" Of course then I had 4 more and believe it or not my heart just filled up with more and more love with each one...Mom's get to do cool stuff like that! Milo is such a wonderful boy and I love your beautiful family so much!!
~Auntie Sarah
Post a Comment