Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm almost ashamed of this conversation...but mostly just proud at my quick thinking

B: I think my visiting teachers are coming today.
D: But you forgot what time?
B: No. I'm pretty sure they're coming at 1. So...in half an hour. Our house isn't too filthy is it?
D: Not it's not bad at all.
B: There's a lot of crap piled up on the couch. Could you move it?
D: Where?
B: I dunno. Pile it all on the counter where they won't be able to see it.
D: OH! Good thinking.

Yeah. I love us.

Happy two year anniversary to my amazing husband, Dane.
Best two years of my life.
Looking forward to spending the rest of my forever with you.


2 comments:

Dane said...

Love you! I can't wait for the rest of our future.

asdf said...

happy anniversary sis :) i love you both