Would you people stop badgering me to post these pictures?!
I have a a life you know.
A very interesting and busy life.
I mean seriously guys.
I have so many diapers to change. And homework to do. And children to feed. And clothes to wash. And toys to put away. And a husband to love. And a baby to snuggle. And a shower to take.
And a million other things that are infinitely more exciting than posting for you people.
...
Except,
mostly, by the end of the day, after doing all of those things, I am exhausted and I just want to sit on my bed and read a book. Or sit in the bathtub and read a book. Or knit while watching a half hour of funny, and mostly pointless, television.
Someone please reassure me that I'm not the only one who feels this way at the end of the day.
Also tell me how great these images look and how cute my child is. Even if only the last thing is true.
Sun: Milo is a reading prodigy. // Mon: Watching Curious George on the phone while I finish making dinner. Can I just tell you how cute these two are together? Sometimes I want to steal Catherine and bring her to live with us ALL the time.
Tue: Last picture of Milo sleeping in his crib! // Wed: Our adorable family picture. Yeah. We're adorable. Especially Milo with his calves hanging out of his pants, and making that atrociously lovely face.
Thur: Eating crackers for dinner. On the counter. Don't judge.
Fri: Film! I took this on film and I like it. I don't know how to use a film camera, so I was rather proud. Also this is a picture of Milo. Duh. // Sat: Blurry film. Lovely film. This picture sums up the life of me trying to take pictures of these two.
Sun: Snacks. After church. Wearing Car slippers. Also...thoughts on the hair. Cute? Or just messy? I'm thinking cute. // Mon: Sitting on the potty. For fun, not to actually go potty.
Wed: Rented a new computer from BYU. Milo is OBSESSED with photo booth. All day every day he asks for "cheese!" And yes. Thomas the tank engine is my background. // Thur: Playing in his room. Probably with cars or trains.
Did you make it through that?
Congratulations.
Now you can quit nagging me for more pictures of my adorable child.
Go back to your lives, people.






No comments:
Post a Comment