Monday, January 21, 2013

photo a day, december 30 - january 5 & january 6 - 12

School started again, and life got busy again.
I'm only in two classes this semester, but I spend 12 hours a week in class!

But here are pictures for the last two weeks. But not last week yet. I had to take pictures on film for class this last week, so many of the pictures a day will be from those, and I haven't yet learned to scan from the film to the computer. That will be Wednesday.

I am really enjoying my photography class.
My drawing class...not so much. I mean really? Drawing is not my skill. My brain fights me the entire time. Give me a camera!

Also, if the temperature doesn't rise a little and let us get out of this house more often, we might go mad.

Sun: At a nature reserve/park in Las Vegas. Might be my favorite place in Vegas. // Mon: My other favorite place in Las Vegas.

Tue: Milo smiling at his fishy. // Wed: Blocks are kept under the stairs so I don't have to trip on them (or pick them up).

Thurs: Little man Milo tripped, hit his head on our bed, and split his gums wide open. Blood everywhere. This picture makes his mouth look even more maimed than it was. His little baby tooth. // Fri: Family movie night! We (and by we I mean Dane) pulled the mattress into the living room for the kids to watch movies. Look at those matching ginger heads.

Sat: Pajama boy.

Sun: Naked boy taking a bath. // Mon: We almost have new carpet! These two spent a few hours running up and down the hallway.

Tue: Dane is fixing the pipe so it won't burst and flood our house again. He looks like Dr. Mario. // Wed: Milo doesn't look happy here. But he has beautiful cheeks.

Thurs: I make him wear big boy undies for about 20 min a day. It's always adorable. // Sat: Getting ready to take family pictures. Milo is extremely angry that Dad won't put him down in the deep snow.

No comments: