Friday, July 27, 2012

pictures that got missed

Sometimes when I blog about something, on a particular day, a lot of pictures get left out. Some days there are a lot of pictures from different things, and when I blog about one thing, pictures from other things get left out. Yes? I was browsing through some folders from the past few weeks and found some cute pictures. So, you get to see more.

Mr. Milo at the aquarium. // Snuggling with Auntie Amy.

Oh Captain, my Captain...at the park.

Hanging out in a diaper, reading. // With a messy face. Always. And I don't care.

Getting pushed on the bike. // Eating ice-cream on the tramp.

Milo walks around folding his arms all the time now. He folds them when asked, and when you tell him to be reverent. Adorable.

I have so so so many popsicle pictures. Look at that fantastic face! Bahaha. // Riding his bike.

Running away when I try to take pictures. // Eating snow cones with Auntie.

Out front of the house in the rain. // Watering the garden with Grandpa Hixson.

Pizza face. // Crying because I'm trying to feed him at a restaurant. How dare I. 

Playing at the park. 

Finding the right sheet music. // Eating popsicles. Again. Always. And getting sticky.

Popsicles in the pool. // Pouch of fruit mush on the swing.

Grabbing leaves...with only a tiny bit of help from Mom.

No comments: