I love baby shoes. I love them. More than I should. Milo owns way more shoes than he needs, although in my defense almost every single pair was bought on clearance. That makes it ok, right? I took Milo and Catherine bowling today. I paid the man (only four bucks!) and he asked for shoe sizes. We got Cat's shoes, and then I asked if they had baby shoe sizes. You guys...he said yes! They had baby size 6 bowling shoes. What? Amazing you say? Yes it was! This may have been the highlight of my day. Milo was walking around in tiny little velcro baby bowling shoes of awesomeness. Who cares if he got bored halfway through? Who cares if he picked up a bowling ball and dropped it and it rolled in front of a guy who was bowling and almost tripped him? Not me. Milo looked cute in his little bowling shoes, and apparently that's what matters to me. Ha. (Don't worry, I apologized to the guy for my son almost killing him).


2 comments:
Love the shoes!
That is amazing. I want to take Aspen bowling now just for the shoes!
Post a Comment