Wednesday, July 18, 2012

in which i whine about nothing in particular

Long. Ridiculous long day.
Thanks to my wonderful sister Leann for showing my son a ridiculous video of a baby duck chasing some guy when he runs. I watched that video 100 times today. Then I read the book "Colors" 150 times. It's hard to say no to an adorable baby begging for my attention, even when I feel like my brain might explode from boredom if I have to read "yellow rubber duck" one more time.

I finally got curtains hung in the living room! It's a rule that you have to wait at least six months after moving to hang anything in your main living area. Apparently that's how we roll.

Also, I hate making dinner. Husband works in the evenings, so dinner is for me and the baby child and my baby sister Catherine. Nobody appreciates the incredible amount of effort I put into planning and making dinners. I scarf it down like a pig, while the childrens look at their plates like I'm trying to poison them. MAYBE I AM! Dumb kids. Eat your dumb food. I spent a lot of time making that dumb food, so put it in your dumb mouths and swallow it to your dumb bellies. Boo.

Good thing I love you kids. If I didn't I might throw your food in your face.

That was a joke. Don't freak out.


No comments: