Tuesday, May 1, 2012

sneaky funny grown-up boy

We have the sneakiest, funniest little boy. Who is growing up way too fast. My little boy is the awesomest (that's a real word...trust me) kid alive.

He thinks he is funny. Sometimes he will do something silly, and then crouch over and look at me with a crinkly little nose smile. It melts me. To a puddle.




I was looking for mayonnaise the other day, and couldn't find it. I still can't find it. I'm 95% sure that Milo carried it off somewhere into the house and now there is a warm, rotting, mostly empty (but not quite) jar of mayo lurking in the shadows waiting for me to find it. Thank you my sneaky child.

Also...he loves playing with his belly button lately. His walks around with his shirt lifted and a finger on his button. Love.






1 comment:

Lesa said...

Adorable. I cannot believe how much he changes every time I see him (or you know, pictures of him). And good luck on that mayo situation. I found a sippy cup I had been looking for for a week under my bed just yesterday. Not a pleasant experience.