Thursday, February 9, 2012

tired

Tuesdays are horrible. Thursdays are horrible.
I never have a good Tuesday or Thursday anymore.
They end with me being tired. And cranky. And I almost always cry at some point on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Sometimes I want to run away and join the circus.
But I never will. Cause I love my life. I just forget sometimes...when I'm really tired.
So I put the baby to bed, sit around and watch tv and try to teach myself how to knit. Just for a little while. And then I remember how good my life is. And even though I'm tired I don't want to change my life.

And if I still have any lingering thoughts of running off to join the circus, I can just step across the living room and hide in Milo's circus tent to feel rebellious.



p.s.
I wrote a poem about Milo the other day while he was screaming his head off in the car. It went something like this:

My baby will not go to sleep
I wish he would not make a peep
Please just go to sleep my dear
Your screams begin to hurt my ear

1 comment:

Darron said...

I laughed harder at that poem than at anything any of your sisters have ever written on a blog. Loved it...and you. You are a great mom.

Dad