Except, the iPhone is the one to blame for my lack of posts. And I haven't gotten out my nice camera since the iPhone entered our home. And I don't let Milo play with my phone anymore, because its much nicer than the old one and I'm more paranoid about it breaking.
And lets be honest...the two main reasons I wanted an iPhone was for a book reading app, and Instagram. Emphasis on the Instagram.
I am a little bit obsessed. I promise eventually the novelty will wear off and I will have legitimate camera photos again, but for now, I remain with my obsession.
But at least I figured out how to get that obsession off the phone and onto the computer for your enjoyment. Hooray.
I'm now realizing there is an excessive amount of these photos. But I also don't care. I love my baby. And my husband. And I love these pictures.




3 comments:
I love all your pics! Milo is just too cute!
loads of laughter...and smiling. Sooo, so cute.
Last one from dad (again). If I could figure this out I wouldn't be "unknown". So creepy.
Post a Comment