Thursday, October 13, 2011

little ginger beard at 6 months

Well...my little boy is 6 months old. How did that happen?! I don't know. But he is a giant.

Here is my little ginger beard.

Weight: 18 lbs
Height: 28.5 in
60% for weight, and 96% for height

I don't know where his height is coming from. Dane and I are both shorties.



Milo loves sucking on his hands making it go blah blah blah. He loves balls, dogs, mommy (sometimes a little too much), daddy's beard, rolling ALL over the room, playing with daddy's football, sucking on my knee, laughing at auntie catherine and auntie holly, listening to music, dancing with mom.




He doesn't cry when he whacks his head on stuff. Barely cried when he had his shots this morning. He smiles ALL the time. Eats solid food really well. Loves playing with other babies. 



Milo does awesome at staying with other people when Dane and I go out. He staid with my step-mom Jodie for almost an entire day while Dane and I went to the Big A** show to see Anberlin and Panic at the Disco. 

We have such an awesome baby!

No comments: