I am having a really hard time.
Milo is five months old, and I still have a lot of baby weight to lose.
I know it takes time.
But then I see these women who after only a month or two have shrunk all the way back to their before-pregnancy size.
I exercise every day.
I try to eat right.
But I still am far from my previous weight.
Its incredibly discouraging.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry. That is so frustrating. I know it might LOOK like people lose the weight quickly, but ... I still can't fit into jeans I had before I got pregnant with Asher. And holy crap, he was born over 8 months ago... and there is probably NO chance I will ever fit into my pre-Maddox size. Ever. :(
I've heard from some people that they lose the weight quickly after they stop breastfeeding - something to do with hormones...
But hang in there!!
Post a Comment