Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What we've been up to

Well, we moved. And I'm finally starting to feel somewhat settled in our new place. Dane and I both started school yesterday, and so far it's not too bad. It really can't be that bad after only a couple of days though. I was signed up for three classes, but I decided to drop one because I realized it would be too much between Milo and having to watch Catherine in the evenings.

I am so grateful for my husband and for my family. We haven't been up to a whole lot of exciting things lately...mostly just the same old stuff. But we have been happy. Our little family is awesome!

Hanging out with Grandpa Hixson the day before his surgery.


We have been introducing rice cereal, and despite this face he seems to like it. I love how messy he is when he eats. It makes me giggle.

As you can see from the boxes in the back this was just a few days before we moved. Milo LOVES LOVES LOVES his walker. Which means I love it too because he doesn't usually fuss too much when he sits in it.

When you eat super messy, you have to have a bath afterwards.


3 comments:

Rick said...

He's a super awesome kid! I'm so glad you brought him by today. Now, if he can only get used to my loud obnoxious laugh and all 348 of my cartoon-like voices.

Tarra said...

Oh my I just freakin love you and your cute family!! Miss you!!

asdf said...

hahha he is so adorable :) you two made a very beautiful baby.

when he gets older and has to bring a baby picture to school, he'll win cutest baby award.