I am so not a morning person. But APPARENTLY when you have children you are kind of forced into being a morning person. Its a rough life. Ok, maybe I'm just a super big whiner and I should get over it. It's not like 6:45 is that early.
But I think I am allowed a legitimate hate of moving. It sucks. Hardcore. You pack your entire life into boxes, move two minutes away, and then spend weeks unpacking it all. I kind of want to throw all of it away without even looking to see what it is.
Dane accidentally killed my sewing machine.
I'm a little bit sad about it.
It's built into a little desk (which I think is awesome) and while Dane was hauling it to our new place the other day, he took a corner and the table and machine just fell right over the side of the truck. It's a pretty sad sight. I don't know if it will work again.
This is such a disjointed post.
Milo is watching Looney Tunes right now.
I want breakfast.
1 comment:
Very happy about the Looney Tunes pattern. I learned all of my love for classical music from the background music in the old Looney Tunes cartoons....High art at it's finest!
Post a Comment