Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Holy stress level Batman

I'm due in one week. Well, a week and a day. But a week.

Our car (that we've been trying to sell for months) decided to die on the side of the road while Dane was on his way to school today. We don't know what caused it. It's still sitting there.

Our truck is jacked up and won't shift past second gear, thereby not letting us drive faster than 33 miles an hour. We don't know what's causing this either.

We have NO money to fix either of these things.

Did I mention I'm due in a week? And that I have to deliver in Payson....over a half an hour away from our house, on the freeway. With no car to get us to the hospital if I were to go into labor.

Well that kinda sucks.

My stress level just sky-rocketed out of control. More like sky-rocketed-spiraled-exploded out of control.

Yay.

No comments: