Monday, February 7, 2011

It happens

Dane and I spent the day up in Salt Lake the other day. I even took my camera so I would take pictures of our day. Do I have any pictures of the entire day? No. No I don't.

I ate a moldy sandwich today. And didn't realize it until Dane went to make a sandwich and pointed out that the loaf was moldy. My stomach feels a little iffy...but I don't know how much of that is just mental. Probably all of it. Take that baby.

This video makes me laugh. Every time. Just watch it for the rap near the end. Remember that time I used to love Lord of the Rings back in the day? Sisters...you know what I'm talking about. Aren't we all glad that we grow out of ridiculous things like that? Like Leann and chickens. Growing out of things is a good thing.
Anyway. Flight of the Conchords is always good for a laugh.


No comments: