
A couple days ago we found the biggest icicle on the back of our house. We could have skewered a wild boar with that thing. Instead we took pictures.

About a month ago Dane and I FINALLY finished the table we have been building for my mom. While we were staining it I wore this delicious mask to keep the smell away from the baby.


This summer we went to the Mormon Miracle Pageant down at the Manti Temple. It was freezing cold, but completely worth it.

Jennie and I went with Catherine to the zoo. There was a baby elephant. It was pretty much adorable.

Oh Jennie. You remember that dream I told you about a couple days ago? HA. You can definitely get a cuter guy than that. At least a less hairy one.





1 comment:
Haha dude Tara and I saw those icicles sticking up in your front yard and we were like what the freak happened there. Now we know lol.
Post a Comment