I saw on
this girl's blog something that inspired me. Again. This is the same girls blog that inspired me to want to take a family picture in an orchard four times a year for each season (speaking of which it's about time for a summer one). This time she has inspired me to take a picture every day. Not with my phone...with my nice camera. A nice picture every day, of something that had to do with that day. I love this. It's not turning out to be as hard as I thought. I just have to lug my camera everywhere with me, and a cute photo opportunity pops up.
Mon: I forgot to take a picture until Milo was already in bed, but he is so cute when he sleeps. // Tues: Who knew a watermelon was such a fun toy?
Wed: Fourth of July = best holiday ever. Leann playing with sparklers. // Thurs: Took the kids to the aquarium in Sandy...not worth it.
Fri: Dane waiting for the pizzas to finish on the grill. Such a handsome man. // Sat: Stayed late at Julie's reception, and the baby child was not pleased. Poor tired boy.
1 comment:
They look great! I especially love the two of the baby sleeping.
Post a Comment