Dane and I are funny. Did you know that? If you didn't know that then you are missing out big time. We have lots of awkward conversations that leave me laughing my head off and almost peeing my pants. Last night Dane was trying to figure out what dance move I found the sexiest. None of them were sexy. Every single one was freaking hilarious.
You guys didn't know we were so funny, did you?
The other day we were in the car and had a good conversation about needing each other:
B: I need you, you know that? I need you for your sperm.
D: You need me? Ok. You need me, but don't really want me. You just need my body.
B: Pretty much. I need your sperm so I can make about 50 more of these cute babies.
D: I don't know how I feel about that. Do you want me just a little bit?
B: Maybe a little. But mostly I just need you to help me make more cute babies. But it's ok because you need me too...for my womb.
D: Not really. I could just put my sperm in my own womb.
B: You can't just put a womb in your own body. That would be weird.
D: Well, not in my own body. Just in a womb.
B: You mean, like some other woman?
D: No...like a test tube baby. Like when you clone a sheep.
B: I don't think you can clone humans.
D: If you can clone a sheep you can clone a human. Maybe not legally.
B: I don't think that's how it works. But it's ok. We can stick together because we need each other. Remember? We make cute babies, so why not stick around and see how cute the other ones come out someday. I bet our girl babies will be the prettiest babies on the planet.
D: I love you.
We have conversations like this regularly. We are funny. Anyone who isn't our friend is totally missing out. Which is pretty much everyone.
Also, can you tell that I like us just a little bit? I think our family is awesome.
I think we might be less funny than we think we are. But who cares. I think we are funny.
This is what happens when we try to take serious photos. It just doesn't work.




2 comments:
i love you both :) and i think the one baby you have so far is freaking awesome and adorable.
Neat-O tid-bit of info... You can clone a human. It's just not very ethical... or is it. It's just about as difficult as a sheep... Which is a lot of difficult, but still. (Sorry, I was actually thinking about this, just before reading your blog... weird).
Post a Comment