COME VISIT ME.
Dane works from 1-10 at night. So I am home alone (ok, the baby is here, but he isn't the greatest conversationalist) for the majority of the day. And then on Tuesdays and Thursdays Dane has class all morning and then straight to work. So basically I need more friends to fill in my time. I am going crazy all by myself. If cats didn't freak me out so much I would be a crazy cat lady.
So if any of you out there have cute and awesome children,
or you are awesome yourself,
or you are otherwise lonely and in need of conversation,
or you simply pity me while picturing me in my basement apartment that gets very little light and gets me somewhat depressed,
or if you just want to use me for my cute baby cause you want to play with him,
or you feel bad because I can't even take pictures until my new lenses get here (Dane bought me TWO new lenses for my 40D for our anniversary! because the old one crapped out on me...but to be fair it was just a kit lens and kind of sucked to begin with) and so that leaves me even more bored because I can't take pictures of anything,
or you think I'm witty and want to get to know me better (or at all...I'm always up to making new friends),
or you just want an awesome person to hang out with
or for any other reason at all,
come hang out with me.
Seriously. I want to be your friend. I want to hang out with you. You are an awesome person, and I want to be your friend.
I have upwards of 40 views on my blog a day...but nobody every comments. Who are you mysterious people who read my blog but don't speak? I would love to hear your voices (hear your words? Can I hear words typed on a computer? I think so, yes).
So be my friend. Even if you think its weird, and you blog stalk me, or you don't even know me. Lets get to know each other. At the very least my baby is awesome. And he will prevent our conversations from getting too awkward if we have nothing to say. Because we can just pay attention to him.
7 comments:
Ya, I blog stalk you. And for the record, I have left at least one comment. So now you have guilted me into my second thus proving I have a conscience.
I read :) And if I lived anywhere near you I would so come over! Also, I love the header on your blog :)
Laughed all the way through this one. Can't believe your apartment isn't Grand Central Station with how great you (and Dane and Milo) are. Dad
hahahaha dude I wish I lived close enough to hang out!
Well I am guilty of reading and not commenting. I always feel like everything I have to say is extremely lame.... anyway. Let's hang out!!! I have baby food for you. So there's an excuse (like we need another one besides being bored and lonely...) right there.
Solution: Make another baby. I don't really know how that helps, that's just my advice to all my married friends.
Ok so my solutions are: make my friends live closer, make another baby (which DOES NOT sound like a solution haha) or come visit Lesa! Only one of which is a valid option.
Post a Comment