Saturday, December 31, 2011

sick day

I'm not sick today. Dane is sick today.
I am ornery today. Know why? Because apparently I have no patience for sickness.
I'm horrible.
Dane is the most considerate person when I'm sick. Does everything I ask him too, and more.
When Dane is sick, what do I do? I'm ornery at him. Part of my brain thinks...'why are you sick?' 'you're not allowed to get sick.'
I. am. a. horrible. person.
This morning my poor husband is throwing up and exhausted...and all I could say was 'why didn't you clean up the hair in the bathroom from when you shaved.'
Wow Brittany, really?
I'm mean.
But I promise I realized how mean I was being.
I'm doing much better now.
The husband is sleeping. I bought him gingerale and mad him some chicken noodle soups.
Trying to get the house cleaned up.
Trying to keep the baby quiet so Dane can sleep.
Trying really hard to not be a horrible person when my poor husband is sick.
If he's an angel when I'm sick, I can at least try not to be a total brat.
Sheesh.

But at least my kid is cute.
Instead of posting pictures of my sick family and our messy house, you get a video of a cute baby.
Yesterday it was a fantastic 54 degrees outside.
So we spent a ton of time outside.
Milo loved it.



1 comment:

Cap said...

On thursday Asher was sick, Friday Lesa was sick and Saturday Maddox and I were sick. It was a long weekend. (All throwing up and probably the same thing Dane has).