Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SummerFest

Orem's Summer Festival was last weekend. I've never felt more crowded in my life, BUT it was still pretty fun. Mom and most of the sisters were there. Pretty much...I did nothing the whole time but wait in a ridiculously long line for the ferris wheel. I mean really, I stood in line for about 2 hours. Was it worth it? Probably not. But after an hour I was too stubborn to leave the line after dedicating that much time to it. I was determined to make it. Catherine even went on it with us. She was terrified, but still got on. I was so proud of her. I would never have gotten on that thing as a kid. I probably would have cried/screamed till they let me off. This is the only picture I have of SummerFest, and it kind of sucks. But you can see the glow of the ferris wheel on their faces...so close.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

It was crowded when we went at 10 am. I can't imagine at night...

oh and carnival rides freak me (the heck) out... so you're all pretty brave, I think.