In my defense, the reason I am so bad at posting on her is because we don't have internet at our house...but I know that's a pretty lame excuse. It's just that whenever I want to write about something, I'm not near a computer, and then when I get near one...I forget what I wanted to write about.
But.
I'm going to say something to see if anyone out there actually checks this stupid thing anymore.
I am quite accidentally pregnant.
Whoops ;)
6 comments:
WHAT?? Yes, I have added you on my google reader. Yes, I read whatever you post.
Are you kidding?? Or serious?? haha, if so, CONGRATS!!
I heard you got knocked up. I didn't want to write it on your facebook wall, so congratulations! Haha a mini you. I can't even imagine.
I'm a reader. Congrats. Maybe someday you'll get your swagger wagon!
I knew first!!!... kinda...
oh man! that's crazy!! Congratulations!!
I still read your blog! But you probably won't believe me since I am 2 days late in posting a comment :O)
Post a Comment