I have come to notice that is quite a common practice among married peoples to have a blog. So since we have entered into marital bliss, I have decided to start one myself. It will be a way to keep a journal, but with pictures, and I feel that I will be a lot better at writing a blog (on the computer) than keeping a journal (buried deep away in an unpacked box...I'm sure).
So, these posts will be the memoirs of my meandering thoughts and long lost cell phone pictures. Maybe I can get a few people interested in our crazy life.
Dane and I are both in school. Both working (he full time...me not so much full time). We have a dog because we are SO FAR from ready to have a real child. We live in my in-laws basement. Have a kitchen with no floor, no walls, and no sink...but we finally have a stove!
We are just going with the flow.
1 comment:
i still think you should reconsider the whole being far away from having a real child thing...
Post a Comment